STEEL-REINFORCED CONCRETE JACKING PIPES
Our standard reinforced concrete jacking pipes are available in a range of Inner Diameters (ID) 300mm – 2500mm and in Lengths of 2000mm to 3000mm.
CP&P Reinforced Concrete Jacking Pipe Size Table
|Diameter Nominal(DN)||Inner Diameter(IN)||Outer Diameter(OD)||Length(mm)||Weight(kg)|
ON TIME DELIVERY
ON SITE SUPPORT
CP&P engineers specialise exclusively in the design and production of steel reinforced concrete jacking pipes. CP&P has supplied 100’s of kilometers of reinforced concrete jacking pipes to projects around the world for over 20 years. Our pipe is suitable for sewer, storm water, desalination and ocean outfall projects and are available with HDPE or steel liner options. Collars can be supplied in either Mild Steel, Galvanised Steel or Stainless Steel to best suit your projects requirements.
- Leading vertical vibration manufacturing process.
- High quality and strength Concrete.
- Complies with Australian/New Zealand Standards -AS/NZ 4058:2007.
- Range of custom lengths from 0.5meters to 3meters.
- Variety of joint solutions.
- Semi or Full HDPE or Steel Linings.
- Proven Performance.
- Minimal impact to existing infrastructure and the environment.
- Cost effective.
- Fast Installation.